Wheels For Wishes & Wellness is a vehicle donation program benefiting children's charities in Minnesota. We help turn cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats into so much more for children in Minneapolis and all over Minnesota. Car donation is a great alternative versus selling or trading in your vehicle. The best part is, we take care of all of the hard work for you! We make it easier than you thought possible to donate your vehicle.
Get The Biggest Benefit For Your Vehicle Donation, This 100% Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Minnesota, including St. Paul, St. Cloud, and Rochester.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many other programs, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Professional service to make the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Minnesota child.
You might not think your car is worth anything, but we are here to tell you you’re wrong. Wheels For Wishes & Wellness can take any vehicle, even if it isn’t running, and use it to help children all over the Twin Cities metro area. It’s a great alternative to selling your vehicle if you’re someone who doesn’t want to barter and hang around for constant car viewings. This is your chance to donate that vehicle and receive a great tax deduction with absolutely no hassle!
You're Helping Local Kids In Minnesota
Your vehicle donation could help kids from Savage to Shoreview, Cottage Grove to Maple Grove, White Bear Lake, Anoka, Coon Rapids, Edina, Inver Grove Heights and every corner of the metro. Your gift can make the difference in the life a child from Minnesota, and you may even end up helping a child you know. Our program is great, but not nearly as great as the feeling you’ll get from helping children in your very own neighborhood.
We make sure your donated vehicle helps children in Minnesota. Proceeds from your vehicle donation go to Wheels For Wishes & Wellness, a tax-exempt charity under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code, benefiting children's charities in Minnesota.
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Minnesota Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating online or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-866-920-0264 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced representatives are always available to help with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange pick up! We tow any vehicle, nearly anywhere in Minnesota (even Rochester), at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this for your tax deduction at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before midnight on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.